- 12 slices of bread
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla (or flavor as desired)
- Cube the bread and set it aside.
- Mix the eggs, milk, cream cheese, and vanilla together in a bowl.
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan. Add 1 layer of bread cubes, spread evenly. Pour ½ of the liquid mixture evenly over the cubes. Repeat with the rest of the cubes and liquid.
- Refrigerate it overnight. Take it out in the morning and let it warm to room temperature (very important). Then bake it in the oven at 375° for 45 minutes.
- Serving Size: 229g
- 6 Servings
- Calories: 540
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat 38g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 19g||95%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 9g|
|Added Sugars 2g||4%|
|Vitamin D 3mcg||15%|
©2022 Astellas Pharma US, Inc. All rights reserved.