- 1 ½ pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix together potatoes, 1 tablespoon olive oil and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet and season with salt. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, mix together broccoli florets and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in the medium bowl from the potatoes. Season with salt.
- Whisk together butter, garlic, cloves, oregano and thyme in a small bowl.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and arrange broccoli and salmon fillets in a single layer on the baking sheet. Brush the salmon with the butter mixture. Season with salt.
- Return baking sheet to the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily. Garnish with fresh oregano and serve.
- Serving Size: 400g
- 4 Servings
- Calories: 550
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat 33g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Added Sugars 1g||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
©2022 Astellas Pharma US, Inc. All rights reserved.