- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups homemade vegetable stock
- 1 cup uncooked orzo
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Sauté bell peppers for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened. Add garlic and sauté for an additional 1 minute.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the orzo, oregano, thyme and salt and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shrimp and spinach and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through, and spinach is wilted.
- Serving Size: 465g
- 4 Servings
- Calories: 350
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Added Sugars 2g||4%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
©2022 Astellas Pharma US, Inc. All rights reserved.