- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 pork chops, bone-in (may be substituted with 4 chicken breasts)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix together olive oil, garlic, 2 tablespoons rosemary and salt in a small bowl. Brush both sides of the pork chops and asparagus with the oil mixture.
- Grill pork chops for 15 to 20 minutes, flipping occasionally, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Before pork chops are finished cooking, grill asparagus for 3 to 4 minutes, until tender.
- Garnish pork with remaining rosemary and serve with asparagus immediately.
- Serving Size: 389g
- 4 Servings
- Calories: 491
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat 26g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin D 2mcg||10%|
©2022 Astellas Pharma US, Inc. All rights reserved.