- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced into 1 ½-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, diced into 1 ½-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, sliced ½-inch thick
- Wooden skewers
- Add the chicken to a large resealable plastic bag. Whisk together the olive oil, oregano, thyme, garlic and salt in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken and seal the bag. Shake the bag to coat the chicken with the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Thread the chicken, bell peppers, and zucchini, alternating on the skewers.
- Grill kabobs for 10 to 12 minutes, rotating occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serving Size: 232g
- 4 Servings
- Calories: 280
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
©2022 Astellas Pharma US, Inc. All rights reserved.