- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 3 cups of fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 store-bought whole wheat pizza dough
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced thinly
- Whole fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Season both sides of the chicken with the garlic powder and salt. Add chicken to skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board. Allow to cool 5 minutes before slicing into thin strips.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Add spinach, season with salt and sauté 3 to 4 minutes, until wilted.
- Stretch out pizza dough into a large circle and place on a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Mix together the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and minced garlic, and spread on pizza dough. Arrange mozzarella over garlic oil. Top with the chicken strips and sautéed spinach.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly, garnish with whole basil, then slice into wedges.
- Serving Size: 234g
- 4 Servings
- Calories: 560
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat 27g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Added Sugars 6g||12%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
©2022 Astellas Pharma US, Inc. All rights reserved.