- 4 cups homemade vegetable stock
- 1 cup instant polenta
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Add vegetable stock to a medium pot and bring to a boil. Whisk in polenta and cook over medium‑low heat while stirring constantly. Cook for 15 minutes, or until the polenta is thick and pulls away from the side of the pot. Remove from heat, whisk in butter and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic, oregano and parsley, and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, until garlic is fragrant.
- Add shrimp, season with salt, and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until opaque and cooked through.
- Whisk polenta and divide between serving bowls. Top with shrimp and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 437g
- 4 Servings
- Calories: 370
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Added Sugars 2g||4%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
©2022 Astellas Pharma US, Inc. All rights reserved.