- 1 ½ pounds red-skin potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch thick cubes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano, divided
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 cups homemade chicken stock
- 1 pound uncured, preservative-free cooked chicken sausage, sliced ¼‑inch thick
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed and discarded, roughly chopped
- Add potatoes, garlic, 1 tablespoon oregano, salt and chicken stock to a slow cooker. If potatoes are not fully submerged in the chicken stock, add enough water to cover. Stir everything together to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir in sliced cooked sausage, heavy cream, white beans and kale. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes on HIGH. Garnish with remaining oregano and serve.
- Serving Size: 406g
- 8 Servings
- Calories: 300
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg|
©2022 Astellas Pharma US, Inc. All rights reserved.