- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 whole wheat pita bread pockets
- 4 uncured, preservative-free chicken sausage patties, cooked according to package directions
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced thinly
- ½ large red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- Whisk together eggs, milk, thyme, oregano and salt in a medium bowl.
- Heat the oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Scramble egg mixture 2 to 3 minutes. Add feta and continue to scramble 1 minute, or until almost set.
- Slice pita pockets in half. Evenly divide scrambled eggs between the pita halves.
- Add 1 sausage patty, sliced avocado and sliced bell pepper to each sandwich. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 238g
- 4 Servings
- Calories: 410
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat 26g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin D 2mcg||10%|
©2022 Astellas Pharma US, Inc. All rights reserved.